Shadow Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the future, where there are famines everywhere, which means a shortage of food, so the Government mad the Population Law, that familes could only have 2 children. But there are thrid children...shadow children who try to unite and bring down the g

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agony in the Cell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:05 pm

I sat in the cell. Looking at the ground. How could he? How could Jasondo this, he-he loved me. No. No he didn't. He USED you, I thought to myself. I threw my fists on the dirty ground and sobbed. My blonde hair stuck to my face as hoot tears rolled down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
~Mira~

~Mira~

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I was walken around then saw a jail, I wanted to go in....
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:44 pm

I heard shufffling outside my window, and peeped out. A guy was walking around, he had a sweet face, and he looked like he wanted to come in badly.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:30 pm

I was locked in one of the cells i was in hear for stealing a loaf of bread. i sat in the corner of my cell. a rat scurryed acrrossed the ground and i snaped my hand at it. i lifted it up by the tail and droped it in my mouth i bit down on its head it died instently. i started to chew on the little rat. and i started to lick my lips that were covered in blood from the rat i was to stay hear for a day but i planed on makeing a jail brake i had the supplys buryed out side the windo by tow inches.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:42 am

I stuck my head back in the cell when I heard nasty crunching sounds. I shivered. It was probably a rat eating someone's corpse. A lonely tear ran down my face when I thought of Jason again. Then I pushed him out of my mind, and knocked on the wall to see if there were any other kids in there. I was so alone, because they took Ali, Mattias, and Percy away. Another hot tear when down to my chin, and I sniffled. I was so desperate to get out, I toatlly forgot how I got out before so I just need someone to help me get out. My leg was bleeding, and some annoying, fat flies were enjoying the red delight. I threw my fist at them to shoo them away. I hit my other fist at the wall, which shook, and little pieces of dirt fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:48 pm

I knocked on the wall. i ended up knocking one of the bricks out of place. i held my hand thrugh the brick and reached out thrugh it and in my palm was a small note. it was closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:51 pm

I jumped back, and looked at the dirty hand. I saw a tiny corner of white, and figured it was a piece of paper. I timidly, reached for it, and took it out of the hand. it read......
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:58 pm

THe note Read

'tonight we are free'

the word where writen in chacole.
I peeped thrugh the hold in the brick
"hi" i mumured in a small voice
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:00 pm

My face turned a bright shade of pink when he looked through the open wall. "hi" i muttered, hoping he heard I started to fiddle with my hair, and glance up at him ocasionally.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:04 pm

I moved my fingers into a wave. and i started to fiddle with the ear ring on the tips of my ears.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:08 pm

I waved too, and then quickly rushed to the iron bars when I heard the big, wooden door open, on the other side of the room. Maybe they were bringing back Ali, Percy, and Mattias! i thought, But no. It was a fat gaurd who looked down at me, and threw a plate of food in my face, when it knocked me down he laughed, and then choked a little. Then he passed my cell to give the other kids their food. I angrily sat up, and picked up a stale piece of bread and plopped it in my mouth. It was hard, and moldy, but better than nothing...i guess.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:12 pm

when the Fat ass gave me the bread i set it down on the ground i sat there stareing at the bread leaveing it far from me. but i could snap at any rats that came at it. a rat Tryed to get to my bread and i grabed it before it could get there i held the rat out the brick of the wall and i mumured "rat?" my voice was small.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:18 pm

I fell back, and my stomach churned. "no thanks," i said behind my hand, which muffled my reply a little. Then I scooted closer to the wall, and stuck my hand through the wall. "I'm nina," i mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:26 pm

"dark" i mumured my voice was small and soft. i dtoped the Rat in my mouth and Crushed its skull it crackled and i swolowed it
Back to top Go down
~Mira~

~Mira~

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:53 pm

I ran to the entrey of the jail and knocked on the dorr, and some man anwserd. I shook in fear he was big scary and very hairy and almost looked like a ape. He said in a deep vocie to me "What do you want kid?" And glared...I faked cried (cause I wanted to go in ) And said "Sir my mommy is in there!" I sniffled alittle, "And I miss her very much, can't I see her?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:10 pm

I stood up to the cell Window and i Stuck my hands in the dirt and pulled out a Sawed off shot gun.. i grabed a few lockpicks as well and reburyed it.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:57 pm

I shot my hand back to my side, and scooted away from the hole in the wall, when I heard a door open. I rushed to the iron bars, and saw the sweet-looking kid I saw outside my window. And the hating man. (the man who arrested me and HATES me) As he walked down the cold steps, I said, "I know you are lying, and nothing you say will change my mind."
He looked at me boredly, and said, "stupid child," and walked down the hall with the kid. I glared at them, and threw myself on the floor. I would never let him change my mind about Jason. My Jason. He can't've said those things about me. They must be fake. Jason wouldn't accuse me, of anything. Then he came back and looked down at me, and smirked. "oh, yea. I forgot to tell you we exicuted your little...friend? Well he can't be your friend, he betryed you," he said, waving his hand in the air, like it was some little memo he forgot to tell me.
I felt as if I was just slapped in the face. I stared at the wall, and then began screaming.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:10 pm

I cocked the shot gun. and i pointed it at the Mans face "good Night you Fucker" I mumured calmly. i had unlocked my cell door. I pulled down on the trigger and His face was filled with led. the bulltets send him to the ground bleeding all over the ground..
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:13 pm

I was screaming so hard, that I didn't hear the gun shot or the hating man's body fall to the damp ground. Jason. Dead. Jason. Dead. I couldn't comprehend it. I couldn't accept it. I rolled on the ground, and cried. No, not Jason, he can't be.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:15 pm

i stayed as silsent as i could.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:21 pm

I stopped, and sniffled. Wait. If they killed him, what he said must've benn true, he must've said that I forced him to turn himself in. Lies. That I tricked him into telling me his real name. Lies. It was his real voice. Sadness, was replaced with Anger...Hate. But i kept myself from exploding. I stared at the hating man's dead body. I glared. and then limply walked over to stab his head with a sjard I had been saving to do it. I held my arm up, and shot it down, into his head. There was a weird gush sound, and a few drops of blood squirted out. I shrank back and looked at my ugly, bruised legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agony in the Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agony in the Cell   Agony in the Cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agony in the Cell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Nation :: The City :: Jail-
Jump to: