Shadow Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the future, where there are famines everywhere, which means a shortage of food, so the Government mad the Population Law, that familes could only have 2 children. But there are thrid children...shadow children who try to unite and bring down the g

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nina, the betrayed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nina

Nina

Nina, the betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Nina, the betrayed   Nina, the betrayed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:42 am

Name-Elodie Uria
Nickname-
Fake I.D. name- Nina Idi
Age- 14
Species-shadow child

Hair Colour-short blonde
Eye Colour- soft brown
Build- average; 5'5; pale skin

Family- Mom, Dad (she doesn't live wiff) Aunts, grandmother
History- I sat in my cell, letting out dead moaning sounds. This has to be a dream I thought Who'd've turned me in? Not Aunties, or Nana....unless...no not Jason...never...he....he said..he loved me I banged on the cell wall, not believeing this was real. How could I get caught? I never did anything that might give me away. People at school didn't even know, except for the ones that came to our secret meetings.
I imagined myself walking up the isle, as all the girls stared at me like dolls, glassy-eyed, dead. I looked up painfully at the poilce man who violently hand-cuffed me. His eyes were full of hate. Like he wanted me dead, as if I disgusted him. I named him the hateing-man.
When I was in my cell, he told me that Jason, had a lot to say about me, and that he would be appointed a higher rank in the population police, and that I was stupid enough to be his pawn. I just screamed, and screamed until i was asleep.
after about 3 months, and i still wasn't dead, they moved me to a cell with 3 kids. Mattias,Percy, and little Alia. They were quiet, and almost never talked, just whispered, and gave me weird looks.
Later tho, i befirended them, and helped them escape jail, and we had to get to Hendrick's. When we did, we slept in the vegitalbe garden, and was found by Lee Grant, he called the police.
I was terrified, but i couldn't let them find Mattias, pecry or Alia. when the police came, I said, "I'm sorry take me, not them they did do anything, Istole the vegitable, and...and..I'm sorry." Then everyone smiled, even the police man. Lee said, "Okay, she's good." I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. The police man came over to me and patted me on the shoulder. "good job," "whu-huh?' i said. Everyone was coming over to congradulate me. I was like, "what? what did i do?" Alia came from nowhere, and said, "ou protected us, and didn't betray us, that was a test, so we would make sure you weren'y on Jason's side." her cute blonde hair blew in the wind. I smiled, and finally felt excepted.
Personality-Nice, Kind, Normal, not brave, and average

School-yesh
House-house with her MANY aunts, and grandmother
Baron-no
Back to top Go down

Nina, the betrayed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Nation :: Welcome :: Charecter Sheet-
Jump to: